Frequently Asked Questions
Shrekthehuman is a travel panning service that helps you plan your trip within a few hours.
Tell us your preferences and answer a few simple questions and you will be paired for a 1-on-1 session with our travel expert.
We will carve out a custom-tailored travel itinerary based on your likes and dislikes.
This saves you hours of travel research and we also make sure you do not miss out on any of the best restaurants, sights, shops, actitivities, hidden gems, etc.
Recommendations are based on our global network of local experts and top chefs.
In 5 simple steps:-
- Complete our travel questionnaire so that we understand more about you and your preferences for the upcomng trip.
- Our travel expert will reach out to you to discuss further about your trip.
- We will send a draft of your travel plan for you to review and tell us to make changes, if any.
- We will do the bookings and reservations: Hotels, Transportation, Tours, Activities, etc.
- Receive your custom-tailored travel itinerary and take-off hassle-free with everything you need.
We hear this quite often. Many travelers enjoy the inspiration behind planning their own trips, but there are a few reasons why you should pay us to do it instead :-
- The average person spends more than 30 hours on travel planning: Yet, they are still not sure of the outcome. Instead of waiting for a restaurant reservation, leave it to us. Carry on living life, save the world, or just kick back with a glass of rosé until it’s time to take off.
- Logistics involved in travel planning can be very difficult: it’s fun to dream about things to do and see. But putting it all together and mapping out how far one place is from another, what’s open when, how long to spend in each spot, and whether you’re going to need tickets in advance? We are taking all your suggestions, from your buddies’ reviews to the sights you’ve seen on Instagram, and we’re leveraging your time to do that.
- Cut through the noise: it’s our job to obsess over the latest and greatest spots around the world every day, through the noise of travel forums and review sites. Why listen to an anonymous person on the Internet instead of an expert you can trust who has experience planning hundreds of unique trips to that destination (plus, access to a global network of locals and well-traveled tastemakers)
Each itinerary is custom made according to your unique preferences, please allow up to 3 working days to receive your individual itinerary (sometimes less!).
Some exceptions apply: every additional 24 hours needed to confirm important information for your concierge (including accommodation decisions) will result in a corresponding 24-hour delay in receiving your itinerary.
Yes indeed! Each itinerary is one-of-a-kind.
We consider your personal tastes and preferences, who you’re traveling with, what your budget is, what you’re interested in doing and seeing, dietary restrictions, your ideal travel pace, and so much more to make a perfect day for you.
Absolutely! You can let your travel expert know of any existing plans when you are connected by email.
We have experience planning trips for families with young children who wanted the best playgrounds and naptime to be part of their itinerary.
We helped a family visit London with a wheelchair-bound grandpa.
Whatever your special circumstances, we ‘re going to do our absolute best to accommodate you so that you can have the best trip.
Yes! You’ll be able to tell us what your special occasion is in our travel survey or share these details once you’re connected via email with your travel expert.
For bachelor and bachelorette parties, we also help with villa bookings and can help negotiate group rates on your behalf.
Definitely! Shrekthehuman is all-inclusive.
While we are super passionate about food (that’s what we personally travel for), beyond recommendations for the best breakfast, lunch , and dinner, we also include the best must-see sights, activities, hotels, and more for your trip.
Yes. Our team takes care of everything for you — restaurants bookings, in-destination support activities for any last-minute needs.
Yes we do! We are happy to suggest and book the right hotel for you.
No, we do not book flights. Sorry about that! But we can definitely help you find one.
Sure! We’d be happy to consult on the ideal destination for your trip.
As each itinerary is custom made according to your unique preferences, please allow up to 3 working days to receive your individual itinerary (sometimes less!).
Some exceptions apply: Every additional 24 hours needed to confirm important information for your concierge (including accommodation decisions) will result in a corresponding 24-hour delay in receiving your itinerary.
We stand by our service and recommendations and work hard to ensure that your experience with Shrekthehuman is wonderful.
We offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction with our service. Read our terms and conditions on the money-back under “money back” section.
Once you have a chat with us and like to proceed, we ask travelers to pay our $10 per day fee in advance to retain our services.
This includes the time that your travel designer spends working with you on your itinerary, finding the right hotel for you, and organizing all your recommendations for you.
We charge precisely what our hotel and business associates charge and never hold something up. We work to find you the lowest available price and, in many cases, have a relationship with hotels to get you better rates or additional benefits.
We guarantee that you’ll have an exceptional experience traveling with us, with a 100% money back guarantee if you don’t.
Our team is proud to stay up-to – date on the sights, accommodations, and restaurants in the places we cover, and our Trip Planners are qualified to have the best personalized itinerary possible — all so that you don’t have to face the time-consuming issues of travel planning.
But errors can still happen, and while we’re just taking you to locations we’ve carefully tested, studied, and visited ourselves, travel by nature has certain uncertainties that cannot be avoided.
It’s hard to predict every second of the day, but we want to take accountability for any errors we create and make sure you are happy during your trip.
Here are the specific circumstances in which we are going to work with you to make it right:
Change of plans – If you don’t want to take your trip or alter your schedule, we will reimburse you in full.
Please allow 5-7 business days after your refund request for your refund to be processed.
Not happy with the itinerary – Our team will work with you to update and rework your itinerary until you are happy.
If you’re still disappointed at the end of the process, we’ll pair you with a new Trip Expert who can make sure your itinerary has everything you’re looking for.
We ‘re 100 % confident we can create a travel plan that you’re going to be excited about, and we’ll work with you until you’re happy.
If you still feel that after working with the second Trip Expert, we won’t be able to meet your needs, we’ll offer you a 100 % refund.
All we ask is that you make a quick 10-15 minute phone call with one of our founders to explain what went wrong.
Trip cancellations: Unfortunately, we are unable to refund your fees due to any trip cancellations.
If your trip is delayed due to any extenuating circumstances, we will gladly reorganize your itinerary for free.
If your trip is postponed for the foreseeable future, let us know when you’re heading next, and we’ll update your itinerary for those new dates — you’ll have access to your itinerary indefinitely!
Have a destination in mind? Get your customised travel itinerary now!